Buy 2 Get 10% OFF /Fast Free Shipping
Fast Free Shipping
The lymphatic system primarily consists of lymphatic vessels, which are similar to the veins and capillaries of the body’s circulatory system. The vessels are connected to lymph nodes, where the lymph fluid is filtered. The tonsils and adenoids, spleen, and thymus gland are part of the human body’s lymphatic system. The most common diseases of the lymphatic system are enlargement of the lymph nodes (also known as lymphadenopathy), swelling due to lymph node blockage (also known as lymphedema), and cancers involving the lymphatic system, according to Dr. James Hamrick, chief of medical oncology and hematology at Kaiser Permanente in Atlanta.
Lymphatic obstruction is a blockage of the lymph vessels that drain fluid from tissues throughout the body and allow immune cells to travel where they are needed. Lymphatic obstruction may cause lymphedema, which means swelling due to a blockage of the lymph passages. Some of the blockages:
The root chakra, located at the base of your spine, is linked to the energy of your legs and feet. Your root chakra is responsible for helping you feel grounded, connected to your body, and self-assured.
The sacral chakra is located right below your belly button. It’s associated with the pursuit of passion, pleasure, and creativity.
This chakra is located between the heart and the sacral chakra. It’s associated with willpower and the ego. With a balanced solar plexus chakra, you’ll see your power.
The heart chakra is located in the center of your chest. It integrates the physical with the spiritual. An open-heart chakra will give off feelings of graciousness, harmony, appreciation for beauty, and love.
The throat chakra is closely tied to communication. With an open throat chakra, you’ll be able to express your thoughts and feelings coherently and accurately. A blocked throat chakra will lead you to hold back due to self-doubt or fear of judgment.
Your third eye chakra is located between your eyebrows, above the bridge of your nose. An open third eye chakra is the base of your wisdom and consciousness, the point where the conscious and unconscious meet.
Your crown chakra is right at the top of your head. Just as the root chakra connects you to the earth beneath you, the crown chakra connects you to the universe as a whole.
3-12 Days Fast Free Shipping & 30 Days FREE Returns & Refunds
1.How long does delivery normally take?
1.Processing Time:1-2 days
2.Delivery Time:2-10 days
3.Shipping Time=Processing Time+Delivery Time=About 3-12 days
The earliest shipment time will be the next working day after a user placed their order.
As for processing time, we may need 1-2 days to prepare your order after placing your order. This is to make sure that your order is accurate. This processing time does not include shipping time. Products will be shipped within 3-12 days.
2. Shipping Company
3. Complete Delivery Address
4. Order Tracking
5. What should I do if I received the wrong item?
6. What should I do if I did not receive my product?
7. How to check your order status?
8. HOW TO REACH US
You may contact us on our website or by email/text. The Lokhom team operates seven days a week, 24 hours a day. We always guarantee a response within 24 hours (Text & Email), Your satisfaction is Lokhom mission.
9. ADDITIONAL NOTES ABOUT WARRANTY
1. All returns must be approved by our customer service team first, and you need to apply for RMA online. Items returned without RMA will not be accepted.
2. All returned items must be in a brand new condition, unused/unworn, unwashed, with all original labels and original packaging.
3. Items returned within 30 days from your original order receipt are eligible for a refund. For a full refund, the returned goods must be kept in their original condition (unchanged, unworn, undamaged, and labeled in the original packaging. For partial refunds, please contact customer service first, confirm that they are correct, and send them back. Once the returned goods are received and the labels are checked For "no problem", the refund will be processed to the previous payment account within 5-7 working days.
After agreeing to the return request, the package can be shipped back to the address provided by customer service. Please send an email containing your order number and returned shipping number after the package is sent. The tax and shipping charges incurred by the return will be paid by the buyer, and the final refund amount will be the order price that misuses our receiving costs, such as taxes and processing fees.
4. The item is damaged due to man-made reasons and cannot be returned or exchanged.
5. You may be asked to provide personal details when returning or exchanging goods. These details will be used to process returns.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
🕒 : You can unsubscribe at any time.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee & 12 Months Warranty
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in ITSNOTANACCIDENT’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through ITSNOTANACCIDENT’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
12 Months Warranty
We’re so confident in our product that we’re willing to offer a 12 month guarantee. That means, should you have any issues with your lamp within 1 year, send it back to us and we will send you a brand new one for no extra charge.
We always need to verify proof of your defect. So, you've to show us your purchase receipt
✔ Proof of purchase receipt required as an Authenticity
Please email email@example.com.